Skip to Main Content
Conditioning Loblolly Pine stands in Eastern Maryland for regenerationAuthor(s): S. Little; J.J. Mohr
Source: Res. Pap. NE-9. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.03 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLittle, S.; Mohr, J.J. 1963. Conditioning Loblolly Pine stands in Eastern Maryland for regeneration. Res. Pap. NE-9. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 21 p.
XML: View XML