Skip to Main Content
Cull Development Under All-Aged Management of Hardwood StandsAuthor(s): George R., Jr. Trimble
Source: Res. Pap. NE-10. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (857.8 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrimble, George R., Jr. 1963. Cull Development Under All-Aged Management of Hardwood Stands. Res. Pap. NE-10. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
- Soil suitability for hardwoods in the Midsouth
- Semi-Automated Sample-Based Forest Degradation Monitoring with Photointerpretation of High-Resolution Imagery
- Mountain erosion over 10 yr, 10 k.y., and 10 m.y. time scales
XML: View XML