Skip to Main Content
Silvical characteristics of eastern white pineAuthor(s): Robert W., Jr. Wilson; William E. McQuilkin
Source: Res. Pap. NE-13. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWilson, Robert W., Jr.; McQuilkin, William E. 1963. Silvical characteristics of eastern white pine. Res. Pap. NE-13. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
- Eastern white pine (Pinus strobus)
- White pine group
- Insect-induced crystallization of white pine resins. I. white-pine weevil
XML: View XML