Skip to Main Content
A guide for screen and cover planting of trees on anthracite mine-spoil areas.Author(s): Robert M. Frank
Source: Res. Pap. NE-22. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 50 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.14 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrank, Robert M. 1964. A guide for screen and cover planting of trees on anthracite mine-spoil areas. Res. Pap. NE-22. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 50 p.
XML: View XML