Skip to Main Content
Root systems of direct-seeded and variously planted loblolly, shortleaf, and pitch pinesAuthor(s): S. Little; H.A. Somes
Source: Res. Pap. NE-26. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1001.63 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLittle, S.; Somes, H.A. 1964. Root systems of direct-seeded and variously planted loblolly, shortleaf, and pitch pines. Res. Pap. NE-26. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
- OPTIGRAMI V2 user's guide
- User's guide to AGARIS: Advanced Gang Rip simulator
- The market for fireplace wood in an urban area of Connecticut
XML: View XML