Skip to Main Content
The silvics and silviculture of Virginia pine in southern MarylandAuthor(s): Richard H. Fenton; Adna R. Bond
Source: Res. Pap. NE-27. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (4.57 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFenton, Richard H.; Bond, Adna R. 1964. The silvics and silviculture of Virginia pine in southern Maryland. Res. Pap. NE-27. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 36 p.
- Geographic variation of jack pine (Pinus banksiana Lamb.)
- Jack pine (Pinus banksiana Lamb.)
- Lodgepole pine (Pinus contorta Dougl. ex Loud.)
XML: View XML