Skip to Main Content
Oak site index on Belmont limestone soils in the Allegheny Mountains of West VirginiaAuthor(s): Harry W. Yawney
Source: Res. Pap. NE-30. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (883.18 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationYawney, Harry W. 1964. Oak site index on Belmont limestone soils in the Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia. Res. Pap. NE-30. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Oak (quercus L.)
- The oak (Quercus) biodiversity of California and adjacent regions
- Acquisition of Ophiostoma quercus and Ceratocystis fagacearum by nitidulids from O. quercus-colonized oak wilt mats
XML: View XML