Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Cut Tops 24 Million CordsAuthor(s): J. F. Christopher; Eugene Shoulders; Clark Row; B. E. Carpenter
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication (MISC)
PDF: View PDF (1.74 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationChristopher, J. F.; Shoulders, Eugene; Row, Clark; Carpenter, B. E. 1962. Pulpwood Cut Tops 24 Million Cords. Southern Forestry Notes SFES-SFN-140. New Orleans, LA: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station 4 p.
Keywordspulpwood, underplanted, pines
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
- Silvical characteristics of Atlantic white-cedar (Chamaecyparis thyoides)
- A guide to finding pondberry
XML: View XML