Skip to Main Content
Specific Gravity Values of Sweetgum Topwood and BolewoodAuthor(s): B. E. Carpenter; W. C. Hopkins
Source: Forest Products Journal 16(7): 30
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (82.5 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationCarpenter, B. E.; Hopkins, W. C. 1966. Specific Gravity Values of Sweetgum Topwood and Bolewood. Forest Products Journal 16(7): 30. July 1966.
Keywordsgravity, sweetgum, topwood, bolewood
- Sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua L.)
- Artificial Ripening of Sweetgum Seeds
- Germination of Sweetgum in Response to Temherature, Moisture Stress, and Length of Stratification
XML: View XML