Skip to Main Content
Sprinkling with Water Protects Hardwood Logs in StorageAuthor(s): B. E. Carpenter; E. R. Toole
Source: Southern Lumberman p. 125. August 1963.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (1.91 MB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCarpenter, B. E.; Toole, E. R. 1963. Sprinkling with Water Protects Hardwood Logs in Storage. Southern Lumberman p. 125. August 1963.
- A basic approach to fire injury of tree stems
- Vegetative Propagation of Aspen by Greenwood Cuttings
- Rooting Cuttings of Cottonwood, WilIow, and Sycamore
XML: View XML