Skip to Main Content
Growth of yellow birch in a podzol soilAuthor(s): Merrill C. Hoyle
Source: Res. Pap. NE-38. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.33 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHoyle, Merrill C. 1965. Growth of yellow birch in a podzol soil. Res. Pap. NE-38. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- Silvical characteristics of yellow birch (Betula alleghaniensis)
- Regenerating Yellow Birch in the Lake States
- Releasing Yellow Birch Saplings and Poles
XML: View XML