Skip to Main Content
The variability of paper birch seed production, dispersal, and germinationAuthor(s): John C. Bjorkbom; David A. Marquis; Frank E. Cunningham
Source: Res. Pap. NE-41. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (521.35 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBjorkbom, John C.; Marquis, David A.; Cunningham, Frank E. 1965. The variability of paper birch seed production, dispersal, and germination. Res. Pap. NE-41. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Silvical characteristics of paper birch (Betula papyrifera
- Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 on Paper Birch (Betula papyrifera): reproductive fitness
- Effects of decadal exposure to interacting elevated CO2 and/or O3 on paper birch (Betula papyrifera) reproduction
XML: View XML