Skip to Main Content
Southern bog lemming, Synaptomys cooperiAuthor(s): W. Mark Ford; Joshua Laerm
Source: In: Trani, Margaret K.; Ford, W. Mark; Chapman, Brian R., eds. The land manager's guide to mammals of the South. Durham, NC: The Nature Conservancy; Atlanta, GA: U.S. Forest Service: 381-384.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (138.58 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFord, W. Mark; Laerm, Joshua. 2007. Southern bog lemming, Synaptomys cooperi. In: Trani, Margaret K.; Ford, W. Mark; Chapman, Brian R., eds. The land manager's guide to mammals of the South. Durham, NC: The Nature Conservancy; Atlanta, GA: U.S. Forest Service: 381-384.
- Meadow vole, Microtus pennsylvanicus
- Prairie vole, Microtus ochrogaster
- Woodland vole, Microtus pinetorum
XML: View XML