Skip to Main Content
Air-layering sugar mapleAuthor(s): Frank E. Cunningham; Richard J. Peterson
Source: Res. Pap. NE-42. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.99 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationCunningham, Frank E.; Peterson, Richard J. 1965. Air-layering sugar maple. Res. Pap. NE-42. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Spatial relationships between sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh), sugar maple decline, slope, aspect, and atmospheric deposition in northern Pennsylvania
- History of sugar maple decline
XML: View XML