Skip to Main Content
American mink, Mustela visonAuthor(s): Margaret K. Trani; Brian R. Chapman
Source: In: Trani, Margaret K.; Ford, W. Mark; Chapman, Brian R., eds. The land manager's guide to mammals of the South. Durham, NC: The Nature Conservancy; Atlanta, GA: U.S. Forest Service: 499-504.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (176.55 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrani, Margaret K.; Chapman, Brian R. 2007. American mink, Mustela vison. In: Trani, Margaret K.; Ford, W. Mark; Chapman, Brian R., eds. The land manager’s guide to mammals of the South. Durham, NC: The Nature Conservancy; Atlanta, GA: U.S. Forest Service: 499-504.
XML: View XML