Skip to Main Content
Invasive plants found in east Texas forests, 2009 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Sonja N. Oswalt; Christopher M. Oswalt
Source: e-Science Update SRS–039. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.83 MB)
DescriptionThis science update provides information on the presence and cover of nonnative invasive plants found in forests of the eastern region of the State of Texas based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service in cooperation with the Texas Forest Service. These estimates and coverage maps will be updated on a periodic basis. For more information regarding past inventory reports for this State, inventory program information, field sampling methodology, and estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOswalt, Sonja N.; Oswalt, Christopher M. 2011. Invasive plants found in east Texas forests, 2009 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–039. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 5 p.
- Invasive plants found in Mississippi forests, 2009 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Invasive plants found in Tennessee forests, 2009 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Invasive plants found in Georgia’s forests, 2010 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML