Skip to Main Content
Economic guides for blister-rust control in the EastAuthor(s): Robert Marty
Source: Res. Pap. NE-45. Upper Darby , PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.12 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMarty, Robert. 1966. Economic guides for blister-rust control in the East. Res. Pap. NE-45. Upper Darby , PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
XML: View XML