Skip to Main Content
The market for fireplace wood in an urban area of ConnecticutAuthor(s): George S. Nagle; Robert S. Manthy
Source: Res. Pap. NE-51. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.5 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNagle, George S.; Manthy, Robert S. 1966. The market for fireplace wood in an urban area of Connecticut. Res. Pap. NE-51. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- OPTIGRAMI V2 user's guide
- User's guide to AGARIS: Advanced Gang Rip simulator
- OPTIGRAMI for PC's: User's Manual (Version l.0)
XML: View XML