Skip to Main Content
Site index of yellow-poplar related to soil and topography in southern New JerseyAuthor(s): John J. Phillips
Source: Res. Pap. NE-52. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (677 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPhillips, John J. 1966. Site index of yellow-poplar related to soil and topography in southern New Jersey. Res. Pap. NE-52. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
- Yellow-poplar (Liriodendron tulipifera L.)
- Balsam poplar (Populus balsamifera L.)
- Energy Values of Nine Populus Clones
XML: View XML