Skip to Main Content
Costs & returns for hardwood lumber production in the Appalachian region of Kentucky and OhioAuthor(s): James C. Whittaker; Orris D. McCauley
Source: Res. Pap. NE-55. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (599.32 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationWhittaker, James C.; McCauley, Orris D. 1966. Costs & returns for hardwood lumber production in the Appalachian region of Kentucky and Ohio. Res. Pap. NE-55. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
- Sawmill practices and problems in the Appalachian Hill Country of Ohio and Kentucky
- The value added by sawmilling in the Appalachian hill country of Ohio and Kentucky
- Forestry returns evaluated for uneven-aged management in two Appalachian woodlots
XML: View XML