Skip to Main Content
A Spatial model approach for assessing windbreak growth and carbon stocks.Author(s): Q. Hou; L.J. Young; J.R. Brandle; M.M. Schoeneberger
Source: J. Environ. Qual. 40:842-852
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (4.69 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHou,Q.; Young, L.J.; Brandle, J.R.; and Schoeneberger, M.M. 2011. A Spatial model approach for assessing windbreak growth and carbon stocks. J. Environ. Qual. 40:842-852.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML