Skip to Main Content
Propelling arboriculture into the futureAuthor(s): E. Gregory McPherson
Source: Arborist News 20(4):40-41
Publication Series: Other
PDF: View PDF (352.58 KB)
DescriptionResearch is the engine that propels arboriculture and urban forestry into the future. New knowledge, technologies, and tools provide arborists with improved tree care practices that result in healthier urban forests. The ISA Science and Research Committee (SRC) is composed of 13 professionals and researchers who are dedicated to elevating the importance of research within ISA. Our mission is to foster exchange among the research community and professionals, and identify important new opportunities for science and research that add value to arboriculture and urban forestry. This article describes accomplishments since our inception in 2006, as well products that you can expect to receive during the next five years.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcPherson, E. Gregory. 2011. Propelling arboriculture into the future. Arborist News 20(4):40-41
- From frill to fundamental: The growing importance of science to the tree care industry
- Water scarcity and urban forest management: introduction
- MillionTreesNYC, green infrastructure and urban ecology symposium March 5-6, 2010
XML: View XML