Skip to Main Content
Forestry accomplishments in southeastern Ohio under the U. S. Agricultural conservation Program 1957-64Author(s): Joseph J. Mendel
Source: Res. Pap. NE-65. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.47 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMendel, Joseph J. 1967. Forestry accomplishments in southeastern Ohio under the U. S. Agricultural conservation Program 1957-64. Res. Pap. NE-65. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 26 p.
- The Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- How to make a laminated diving board
- Current range management research and results at the Manitou Experimental Forest Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station
XML: View XML