Skip to Main Content
Natural hybrids among pond, loblolly, and pitch pinesAuthor(s): Elbert L., Jr. Little; Silas Little; Warren T. Doolittle
Source: Res. Pap. NE-67. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.89 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLittle, Elbert L., Jr.; Little, Silas; Doolittle, Warren T. 1967. Natural hybrids among pond, loblolly, and pitch pines. Res. Pap. NE-67. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 22 p.
- System-level strategies for conserving rare or little-known species
- Species-level strategies for conserving rare or little-known species [Chapter 6]
- Effects of climate change on infrastructure [Chapter 11]
XML: View XML