Skip to Main Content
A cost analysis of chip manufacture at hardwood sawmillsAuthor(s): Owen W. Herrick; W.W. Christensen
Source: Res. Pap. NE-69. Upper Darby U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 14 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (791.33 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHerrick, Owen W.; Christensen, W.W. 1967. A cost analysis of chip manufacture at hardwood sawmills. Res. Pap. NE-69. Upper Darby U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 14 p.
XML: View XML