Skip to Main Content
Nontimber values of East Texas timberlandAuthor(s): Victor A. Rudis
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-139. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.4 KB)
DescriptionPrincipal findings of the 1986 survey of timberland in East Texas are presented and discussed in terms of nontimber values: water and soils, range, wildlife, recreation, and other value interactions.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRudis, Victor A. 1988. Nontimber values of East Texas timberland. Resour. Bull. SO-139. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 34 p.
KeywordsMultiresource inventory, dead trees, snags, red-cockaded woodpecker habitat, tree species composition.
- Benefit-based tree valuation
- Benefits and costs of street trees in Lisbon
- Tree value system: description and assumptions.
XML: View XML