Skip to Main Content
Seedbed preparation methods for paper birchAuthor(s): John C. Bjorkbom
Source: Res. Pap. NE-79. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.24 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBjorkbom, John C. 1967. Seedbed preparation methods for paper birch. Res. Pap. NE-79. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- Silvical characteristics of paper birch (Betula papyrifera
- Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 on Paper Birch (Betula papyrifera): reproductive fitness
- Effects of decadal exposure to interacting elevated CO2 and/or O3 on paper birch (Betula papyrifera) reproduction
XML: View XML