Skip to Main Content
Seedbed preparation methods for paper birchAuthor(s): John C. Bjorkbom
Source: Res. Pap. NE-79. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.24 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationBjorkbom, John C. 1967. Seedbed preparation methods for paper birch. Res. Pap. NE-79. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- Silvical characteristics of paper birch (Betula papyrifera
- Effects of decadal exposure to interacting elevated CO2 and/or O3 on paper birch (Betula papyrifera) reproduction
- Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO2 and O3 on Paper Birch (Betula papyrifera): reproductive fitness
XML: View XML