Skip to Main Content
Seeding and planting hemlock for ruffed grouse coverAuthor(s): James S. Jordan; Ward M. Sharp
Source: Res. Pap. NE-83. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.59 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationJordan, James S.; Sharp, Ward M. 1967. Seeding and planting hemlock for ruffed grouse cover. Res. Pap. NE-83. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
- Impacts of hemlock decline and ecological considerations for hemlock stand restoration following hemlock woolly adelgid outbreaks
- Hemlock mortality after hemlock woolly adelgid attack: role of Armillaria
- Genetics and conservation of hemlock species threatened by the hemlock woolly adelgid
XML: View XML