Skip to Main Content
Clearcutting in northern hardwoods: results after 30 yearsAuthor(s): David A. Marquis
Source: Res. Pap. NE-85. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1014.87 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMarquis, David A. 1967. Clearcutting in northern hardwoods: results after 30 years. Res. Pap. NE-85. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 13 p.
XML: View XML