Skip to Main Content
The Kirtland’s Warbler: interagency and international cooperation worksAuthor(s): D. N. Ewert; Joseph Wunderle, Jr.; C.W. Eberly; P.W. Huber; E. Carey
Source: Endangered Species Update. 26:31-38
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (825.06 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEwert, D. N.; Wunderle, Jr., J.M.; Eberly, C.W.; Huber, P.W.; Carey, E. 2009. The Kirtland’s Warbler: interagency and international cooperation works. Endangered Species Update. 26:31-38.
KeywordsDendroica kirtlandii, Kirtland's Warber, The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, wildlife management, landbirds, birds
- Arboreal nests of Phenacomys longgicaudus in Oregon.
- Use of the forest canopy by bats.
- Interactions of Northwest forest canopies and arboreal mammals.
XML: View XML