Skip to Main Content
The Río Piedras watershed and its surrounding environmentAuthor(s): Ariel E. Lugo; Olga Ramos; Carlos Rodriguez
Source: FS-980. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry. 46 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (2.9 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, Ariel E.; Ramos González, Olga M.; Rodríguez Pedraza, Carlos. 2011. The Río Piedras watershed and its surrounding environment. FS-980. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, International Institute of Tropical Forestry. 46 p.
Keywordswatersheds, water quality, aquatic organisms, human activity, coastal lagoons
- Human activity and the spread of Phytophthora ramorum
- Humans, topography, and wildland fire: The ingredients for long-term patterns in ecosystems
- A conceptual framework for the study of human ecosystems in urban areas
XML: View XML