Skip to Main Content
Early reproduction after seed-tree harvest cuttings in Appalachian hardwoodsAuthor(s): George W. Wendel; George R., Jr. Trimble
Source: Res. Pap. NE-99. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.26 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationWendel, George W.; Trimble, George R., Jr. 1968. Early reproduction after seed-tree harvest cuttings in Appalachian hardwoods. Res. Pap. NE-99. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 16 p.
- Solar radiation and forest fuel moisture
- Influence of crown class, diameter, and sprout rank on red maple (Acer rubrum L.) development during forest succession in Connecticut
- An ecological classification system for the central hardwoods region: The Hoosier National Forest
XML: View XML