Skip to Main Content
Variation of sugar maple sap yield and its influence on experimental designAuthor(s): Barton M. Blum; Carter B. Gibbs
Source: Res. Pap. NE-108. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (526.81 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlum, Barton M.; Gibbs, Carter B. 1968. Variation of sugar maple sap yield and its influence on experimental design. Res. Pap. NE-108. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 8 p.
- Sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh.)
- Spatial relationships between sugar maple (Acer saccharum Marsh), sugar maple decline, slope, aspect, and atmospheric deposition in northern Pennsylvania
- History of sugar maple decline
XML: View XML