Skip to Main Content
Two new species for Nicaragua and other notes on the avifauna of the Atlantic Region and Paso del Istmo Biological CorridorAuthor(s): Luis Sandoval; Wayne J. Arendt
Source: Cotinga. 33:50-57
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (446.26 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSandoval, Luis; Arendt, Wayne J. 2011. Two new species for Nicaragua and other notes on the avifauna of the Atlantic Region and Paso del Istmo Biological Corridor. Cotinga. 33:50-57.
Keywordsavian biology, species abundance, Nicaragua, rare and endangered species
- Managing for featured, threatened, endangered, and sensitive species and unique habitats for ecosystem sustainability.
- Land use history, hurricane disturbance, and the fate of introduced species in a subtropical wet forest in Puerto Rico.
- More than the sum of the parts: forest climate response from joint species distribution models
XML: View XML