Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Lumber grade yields for sub-factory class red oak logsAuthor(s): James G. Schroeder
Source: Res. Pap. NE-114. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (926.41 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
CitationSchroeder, James G. 1968. Lumber grade yields for sub-factory class red oak logs. Res. Pap. NE-114. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- Oak (quercus L.)
- The oak (Quercus) biodiversity of California and adjacent regions
- Acquisition of Ophiostoma quercus and Ceratocystis fagacearum by nitidulids from O. quercus-colonized oak wilt mats
XML: View XML