Skip to Main Content
The Department of Defense market for wooden pallets: 1965Author(s): John T. Lucas; Walter B. Wallin
Source: Res. Pap. NE-117. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.81 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLucas, John T.; Wallin, Walter B. 1968. The Department of Defense market for wooden pallets: 1965. Res. Pap. NE-117. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 40 p.
- Forest cover types
- The Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- Current range management research and results at the Manitou Experimental Forest Rocky Mountain Forest and Range Experiment Station
XML: View XML