Skip to Main Content
Manganese toxicity of legumes seeded in Kentucky strip-mine spoilsAuthor(s): W. A. Berg; W. G. Vogel
Source: Res. Pap. NE-119. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (803.61 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBerg, W. A.; Vogel, W. G. 1968. Manganese toxicity of legumes seeded in Kentucky strip-mine spoils. Res. Pap. NE-119. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 12 p.
- Western hardwoods : value-added research and demonstration program
- Using silviculture to sustain upland oak forests under stress on the Daniel Boone National Forest, Kentucky
- Inheritance of compartmentalization of wounds in sweetgum (Liquidambar styraciflua L.) and eastern cottonwood (Populus deltoides Bartr.)
XML: View XML