Skip to Main Content
Children's time outdoors: results and implications of the national kids surveyAuthor(s): Lincoln R. Larson; Gary T. Green; H.K. Cordell
Source: Journal of Park and Recreation Administration 29(2):1-20
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (557.87 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLarson, Lincoln R.; Green, Gary T.; Cordell, H.K. 2011. Children's time outdoors: results and implications of the national kids survey. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration 29(2):1-20.
- Trends in lumber processing in the western United States. Part I: board foot Scribner volume per cubic foot of timber
- Potential effects of an invasive nitrogen-fixing tree on a Hawaiian stream food web
- Mapping snags and understory shrubs for LiDAR based assessment of wildlife habitat suitability
XML: View XML