Skip to Main Content
Children's time outdoors: results and implications of the national kids surveyAuthor(s): Lincoln R. Larson; Gary T. Green; H.K. Cordell
Source: Journal of Park and Recreation Administration 29(2):1-20
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (557.87 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationLarson, Lincoln R.; Green, Gary T.; Cordell, H.K. 2011. Children's time outdoors: results and implications of the national kids survey. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration 29(2):1-20.
- Z-direction fiber orientation in paperboard
- Inadequate cold tolerance as a possible limitation to American chestnut restoration in the northeastern United States
- Sound wood residue left after experimental cuttings in old-growth redwood
XML: View XML