Skip to Main Content
Flooring costs: a comparison of installation and maintenance costs for three types of residential flooringAuthor(s): David G. Martens
Source: Res. Pap. NE-124. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.18 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMartens, David G. 1968. Flooring costs: a comparison of installation and maintenance costs for three types of residential flooring. Res. Pap. NE-124. Upper Darby, PA: U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 23 p.
- Hardwood? Carpet? or Tile? A comparison of flooring costs under residential conditions
- Cost and time study for constructing raised wood floor systems in the Gulf Coast Region of the United States
- Deck boards to floor boards
XML: View XML