Skip to Main Content
Chemical and calorific characterisation of longleaf pine using near infrared spectroscopyAuthor(s): Chi-Leung So; Thomas L. Eberhardt
Source: Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy 18:417-423
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (531.19 KB)
Related Research Highlights
Pilot Scale Gasification of Woody Biomass
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSo, Chi-Leung; Eberhardt, Thomas L. 2010. Chemical and calorific characterisation of longleaf pine using near infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Near Infrared Spectroscopy 18:417-423.
Keywordsnear infrared spectroscopy, calorimetry, gross calorific value, extractives, lignin, longleaf pine
- Prescribed burning in ponderosa pine: fuel reductions and redistributing fuels near boles to prevent injury
- Structural injury underlying mottling in ponderosa pine needles exposed to ambient ozone concentrations in the San Bernardino Mountains near Los Angeles, California
- Regional calibration models for predicting loblolly pine tracheid properties using near-infrared spectroscopy
XML: View XML