Skip to Main Content
Regional variation in wood specific gravity of planted loblolly pine in the United StatesAuthor(s): Lewis Jordan; Alexander Clark; Laurence R. Schimleck; Daniel B. Hall; Richard F. Daniels
Source: Canadian Journal of Forest Research 38(4):698-710
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
View PDF (603.41 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationJordan, Lewis; Clark III, Alexander; Schimleck, Laurence R.; Hall, Daniel B.; Daniels, Richard F. 2008. Regional variation in wood specific gravity of planted loblolly pine in the United States. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 38(4):698-710.
- The Analytic Hierarchy Process and Participatory Decisionmaking
- Rapid Accumulation and Turnover of Soil Carbon in a Re-Establishing Forest
- Mangroves among the most carbon-rich forests in the tropics
XML: View XML