Skip to Main Content
Tree species distributions in relation to stream distance in mid-montane wet forest, Puerto RicoAuthor(s): Tamara Heartsill-Scalley; Todd A. Crowl; Jill Thompson
Source: Caribbean Journal of Science. 45(1): 52-63.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: View PDF (1000.0 KB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHeartsill Scalley, Tamara; Crowl, Todd A.; Thompson, Jill. 2009. Tree species distributions in relation to stream distance in mid-montane wet forest, Puerto Rico. Caribbean Journal of Science. 45(1): 52-63.
Keywordsriparian zones, streams
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML