Skip to Main Content
A silvicultural Guide for Spruce-Fir in the NortheastAuthor(s): Robert M. Frank; John C. Bjorkbom
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-6. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastrn Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.93 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFrank, Robert M.; Bjorkbom, John C. 1973. A silvicultural Guide for Spruce-Fir in the Northeast. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-6. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastrn Forest Experiment Station. 29 p.
XML: View XML