Skip to Main Content
A history of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 1923 to 1973Author(s): Susan R. Schrepfer; Edwin vH. Larson; Elwood R. Maunder
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-7. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (8.02 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchrepfer, Susan R.; Larson, Edwin vH.; Maunder, Elwood R. 1973. A history of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station 1923 to 1973. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-7. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 52 p.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1973
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1971
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1972
XML: View XML