Skip to Main Content
Proceedings, sixth international symposium : moisture and creep effects on paper, board and containers: Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 14-15 July 2009Author(s): John M. Considine; Sally A. Ralph
Source: General technical report FPL-GTR-196. Madison, WI : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, 2011: 166 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Forest Products Laboratory
Download Publication (32.62 MB)
DescriptionThe USDA Forest Products Laboratory sponsored the 6th International Symposium: Moisture and Creep Effects on Paper, Board and Containers at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, Madison, WI, USA on 14-15 July 2009. Attendees heard 20 technical presentations; presenters were from seven different countries and three continents. Session topics included Corrugated Performance, Moisture Flow, Component Behavior, Industry Efforts, Other Materials, Moisture and Creep Response.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationConsidine, John M.; Ralph, Sally A. 2011. Proceedings, sixth international symposium: moisture and creep effects on paper, board and containers: Madison, Wisconsin, USA, 14-15 July 2009. General technical report FPL-GTR-196. Madison, WI: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory. 166 p.
KeywordsPaper products, creep, congresses, moisture, mechanical properties, paper, paperboard, containers, corrugations, humidity, sorption, cellulose, relaxation, mechano-sorption, corrugated containers
- FE analysis of creep and hygroexpansion response of a corrugated fiberboard to a moisture flow : a transient nonlinear analysis
- Nonlinear finite element modeling of corrugated board
- Response of corrugated fiberboard to moisture flow : a 3-D finite element transient nonlinear analysis
XML: View XML