Skip to Main Content
Fertilizer Improves Poplar GrowthAuthor(s): B. G Blackmon; W. M. Broadfoot
Source: Mississipi Farm Research 33(11): 7
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (640.42 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationBlackmon, B. G; Broadfoot, W. M. 1970. Fertilizer Improves Poplar Growth. Mississipi Farm Research 33(11):7.
- Buffers and vegetative filter strips
- Editorial: Tread lightly or carry a big stick?
- Quantifying trail erosion and stream sedimentation with sediment tracers
XML: View XML