Skip to Main Content
Some Options for Managing Forest Land in the Central AppalachiansAuthor(s): George R., Jr. Trimble; James H. Patrick; John D. Gill; George H. Moeller; James N. Kochenderfer
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-12. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5.09 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTrimble, George R., Jr.; Patrick, James H.; Gill, John D.; Moeller, George H.; Kochenderfer, James N. 1974. Some Options for Managing Forest Land in the Central Appalachians. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-12. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 42 p.
- Taxonomy of the Loggerhead Kingbird (Tyrannus caudifasciatus) complex (Aves: Tyrannidae)
- Instructions for Using Traffic Counters to Estimate Recreation Visits and Use
- Sequence and analysis of the genome of a baculovirus pathogenic for Lymantria dispar
XML: View XML