Skip to Main Content
Response of Aigeiros Poplars to Soil AmeliorationAuthor(s): B. G. Blackmon
Source: In: Proceedings of the Symposium on Eastern Cottonwood and Related Species. p. 344-358.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication (MISC)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (986.43 KB)
DescriptionThis paper briefly reviews some of the literature available on fertilization, irrigation, and soil physical improvement for eastern cottonwood, its hybrids, and related species. Included are references from Europe, the United States, and Asia.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlackmon, B. G. 1976. Response of Aigeiros Poplars to Soil Amelioration. In: Proceedings of the Symposium on Eastern Cottonwood and Related Species. p. 344-358.
KeywordsPopulus deltoides, black poplars, fertilization, irrigation, soil physical improvemen
- Populus deltoides Bartr ex Marsh.
- Shoot Morphogenesis Associated With Flowering in Populus deltoides (Salicaceae)
- Cottowood Breeding Strategies for the Future
XML: View XML