Skip to Main Content
Interim guides to the regeneration of Allegheny hardwoodsAuthor(s): David A. Marquis; Ted J. Grisez; John C. Bjorkbom; Benjamin Roach
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-19. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (3.26 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMarquis, David A.; Grisez, Ted J.; Bjorkbom, John C.; Roach, Benjamin. 1975. Interim guides to the regeneration of Allegheny hardwoods. Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-19. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 14 p.
- Inquiline roach responds to trail-marking substance of leaf-cutting ants
- Even-aged silviculture for upland central hardwoods
- Black locust - a bibliography
XML: View XML