Skip to Main Content
Australian species of Elaphomyces (Elaphomycetaceae, Eurotiales, Ascomycota)Author(s): Michael A. Castellano; James M. Trappe; Karl Vernes
Source: Australian Systematic Botany. 24: 32-57
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Northwest Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.09 MB)
DescriptionThe sequestrate ascomycete genus Elaphomyces is described and illustrated from Australia. The following thirteen new species are described: Elaphomyces aurantias, E. austrogranulatus, E. chlorocarpus, E. cooloolanus, E. coralloideus, E. laetiluteus, E. nothofagi, E. pedicellaris, E. queenslandicus, E. rugosisporus, E. suejoyceae, E. symeae, and E. timgroveii. A key is provided to all Elaphomyces species from Australia.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCastellano, Michael A.; Trappe, James M.; Vernes, Karl. 2011. Australian species of Elaphomyces (Elaphomycetaceae, Eurotiales, Ascomycota). Australian Systematic Botany. 24: 32-57.
Keywordsfungi, mycology, Elaphomyces, Australia
- Elaphomyces species (Elasphomycetaceae, Eurotiales) from Bartlett Experimental Forest, New Hampshire, USA
- New Elaphomyces species (Elaphomycetaceae, Eurotiales, Ascomycota) from Guyana
- Elaphomyces appalachiensis and E. verruculosus sp. nov. (Ascomycota Eurotiales, Elaphomycetaceae) from eastern North America
XML: View XML